[Scpg] Fwd: Intro to Practical Permaculture Weekend Dec 15 and 16 in Reno

Cathe' at Practical Permaculture practicalpermaculture at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:31:45 PST 2007

Hello,
Can you please post this to your weblist.
Thanks you very much,
Cathe' Fish
 practicalpermaculture at gmail.com
www.practicalpermaculture.com
530-478-1852

*Intro to Practical Permaculture
*

* **December 15 and 16, 2007*

*Reno, Nevada
*

Permaculture offers *positive solutions *to a planet in crisis. Learn to use
nature as your pattern for food production, housing,         and community.
Discover solutions for your apartment, backyard or farm in the areas of:

Edible Landscapes

Water Harvesting

Solar Kitchens & Solar Ovens

Saving Seeds & Livestock

Before You Build…

Passive Solar Greenhouse

Using Greywater

Urban Permaculture

Green Buildings

Transportation

Local Financial Abundance

Food Preservation

Soil and Creek Bio-Restoration

Community

    *And more …*

 This course will introduce you to the basic principles and applications of
Permaculture through beautiful multi sensory presentations, hands on work,
and handouts. For more information:   *www.practicalpermaculture.com*

Instructor: Cathe' Fish (and friends)

     20 yrs – experienced Certified Permaculture Designer and Teacher

·          28 yrs - Passive Solar Instructor

·          25 yrs - High desert dweller

·          19 yrs - Master Gardener

·            7 yrs - College instructor

·             Member of Sierra Permaculture Guild

*Course fee, includes lunch*

 Fee postmarked (or paid by PayPal*) by Nov 30: *$150
                                         *

Fee postmarked (or paid by PayPal*) by Dec 7: *$165
                                    *

Fee walk in on day of  class: *$180*

 *To pay by Paypal, e-mail Cathe' practicalpermaculture at gmail.com

Send check, e-mail address, mailing address,phone number and if vegetarian
to:

  Cathe' Fish 503 Redbud Way Nevada City, CA 95959.

*Time:* Saturday 9am to 5pm     Sunday 9am to 3pm
                                                    *Location:* the
beautiful *River** School**         7777 White Fir St.    Reno, Nevada
*

*Info*: Kim Swearingen 775-747-3910 or Cathe' Fish 530-478-1852

Great experience! Non stop and high energy. All the info I hoped for and so
much more. Very well organized and held my attention at all times. Very
thorough coverage of the many connected aspects of Permaculture and our
place in the big picture - local and global. I am infinitely more optimistic
about the future.   HG, architect Port Angeles, WA

-It's like someone turned on a light bulb. I couldn't stop talking about the
workshop. It was amazing!  An excellent blend of facts, general info,
details, concepts. It was the shot in the arm/kick in the pants I needed,
and so many wonderful people to work with. I look forward so much to what
will emerge from these seeds that were planted in the last few days. M.M.
San Francisco

-Eye opening, mind expanding. Well diversified info that is practical and
useable. Integration of many systems that makes sense.  P.R. Auburn, CA