[Scpg] next SB Permaculture Guild meeting Sat Jan 12, 2-4 at Larry and Linda's

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 08:59:26 PST 2007

Hi Everyone,

We had a great meeting at Biko House in Isla Vista on Saturday with a fun
walkabout of the property and lots of good ideas.  Thanks so much to  Michael,
Ian and Felipe for their hospitality!

The next meeting of the Santa Barbara Permaculture Guild will be Saturday
January 12 from 2-4 at our house (26 El Prado Place, SB 93105).  There will
also be a SB Organic Garden Club fruit tree planting class in early Jan where  we'
ll plant the bare root fruit trees we're ordering, for anyone who wants to
learn how to do this (more on that later, but it could even be the morning of
Jan 12).

Happy Holidays to all and may the Winter Solstice bring the return of all
kinds of light to our community and around the world...

Linda and Larry