[Scpg] Perma-Psychology online discussion group forming

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 09:41:10 PST 2007

I'm hoping to create a list serv for people who are interested in  discussing
the application of permaculture principles to the field of psychology  (and
maybe even spirituality as well).  Let me know if you'd like to  participate
and if you have names of others who might be interested...

Linda  Buzzell, M.A., M.F.T.
Founder, International Association for  Ecotherapy
Co-Editor, Ecotherapy: Psyche and Nature in a Circle of  Healing
(Sierra Club Books Spring 2009)
Editor, Ecotherapy  News
Permaculture  Design Course graduate 2006
Santa Barbara and Los Angeles
(805) 563-2089  (310) 553-9660
_http://thoughtoffering.blogs.com/ecotherapy_
(http://thoughtoffering.blogs.com/ecotherapy)
lbuzzell at aol.com

"...those with psychological training  may play as important a role in our
collective adaptation to Peak Oil and  Climate Change as energy experts and
permaculturists. (They) should perhaps be  gearing up to treat not only
individuals but whole communities."
Richard Heinberg, author  of The Party's Over and Peak  Everything