[Scpg] condo in Oak Commons cohousing complex in Paso Robles for sale

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 16:34:20 PST 2007

We are selling our 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 1300 S.F. condominium in
Oak Creek  Commons cohousing complex in Paso Robles for $342,000. It
has central A/C and  heating which we rarely use because the insulation
is so great. It also has a  whole house fan and a reverse osmosis unit
in the kitchen. The complex  includes 14 acres, 10 of which is woods, a
pool and a common house with the  usual cohousing amenities. For more
information, email me back.
Gerry  Manata
_gmanata2003 at yahoo.com_ (mailto:gmanata2003 at yahoo.com)