[Scpg] Must See: The Story of Stuff / Burn the DVD and give it away for gifts!!!

Bob Banner info at hopedance.org
Fri Dec 21 17:00:11 PST 2007

Yes I agree. A must see! It seems that the work HopeDance has done in
the 10+ years has been eloquently and brilliantly expressed in this
20 minute video. Not only have we uploaded it to the HopeDance
website but the filmmaker informed us after sending us a requested
DVD, that we can burn copies and give them away free. What a gift for
the Holidays!!! Does someone have the capacity of burning DVDs? If
so, I will send you my copy (or order your own copy; see below).
HopeDance will pay for the DVDs and the mailing costs.

Who wants to volunteer? Make / Burn 50 copies of the DVD and send
them to us to send out to people; give away at our film events
throughout the tri county area, as well as other means of getting the
DVD out to folks?

thanks!

bob banner
ps. if you dont know what Im talking about see below and click on the
film. If you cannot see films on your computer, write to the
filmmakers and order a DVD. Here is the info:

<<Buying Stuff

In order to buy The Story of Stuff on DVD:

First 10 DVDs: $10.00 each
Next 10 DVDs (that means numbers 11 – 20): $9.00 each
Any number past 20 (that means numbers 21 onwards), each DVD is $8.00

Prices include shipping and handling. Discounts available for larger
orders. For bulk orders, international orders or any special
handling, please contact: storyofstuff at gmail.com

Payment may be made by check, money order or credit card.

To pay by check or money order:
Please send a check or money order payable to “Environmental
Grantmakers Association (Story of Stuff)” to:
Story of Stuff
1442A Walnut Street #272
Berkeley, CA 94709

_________________________________
What is the Story of Stuff?

 From its extraction through sale, use and disposal, all the stuff in
our lives affects communities at home and abroad, yet most of this is
hidden from view. The Story of Stuff is a 20-minute, fast-paced, fact-
filled look at the underside of our production and consumption
patterns. The Story of Stuff exposes the connections between a huge
number of environmental and social issues, and calls us together to
create a more sustainable and just world. It'll teach you something,
it'll make you laugh, and it just may change the way you look at all
the stuff in your life forever.

http://www.storyofstuff.com

________________________
Bob Banner