[Scpg] Be part of a backyard permaculture paradice in Venice CA

Raymond Cirirno permaquest at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 19:05:16 PST 2007

Be part of every permaculture function there is in our newly acquired land in Venice, CA. We have a 55'x300' space a few minutes from the ocean in a very good growing zone with space available to rent or build your own natural space. We are needing strictly permaculture people to build a living modelthat will provide answers for our cities many problems. We need your skills and enthusiasm to be part of something very special.

  contact:Bobby 310-466-9600

  Must see!!