[Scpg] California Rare Fruit Growers Annual Plant s January 19th at 10:00am. Norman Beard Nursery 200 Ellwood Ridge Road, Goleta 93117

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Jan 3 12:37:00 PST 2008

This e-mail is to let you know that I have ordered in the following
bareroot trees.  They will be available at the California Rare Fruit
Growers Annual Plant sale at my place on January 19th at
10:00am.  There will be an Apple grafting demonstration By Dr. Joe
Sabol from Cal-Poly and tour of over 200 spieces of trees growing at
our ranch.  Bring your scion wood in a baggy, keep it cool and
marked, as we will have a scionwood exchange.  Tell your friends and
bring your friends!

Fuji and gala Apples, Gold Kist and Katy apricot,Flavor Delight
Aprium, stella cherry, Panamint Nectarine, Babcock and Mid-Pride
peaches, Burgundy, Satsuma and Santa Rosa Plum, Wonderful
Pomegranates, 2 in 1 Pluot and two kinds of quince.  All trees will
have a stem caliper of 3/4 " - 1 1/4" or better.  I'm enclosing an
inventory sheet of other plants available and a map tp Beard Nursery.

Thank you, hope to see you.  Bring some fruit for tasting!

Norman Beard

Friut Trees for SaLE BELOW

Norman Beard Nursery  200 Ellwood Ridge Road, Goleta  93117
Beardtropics at earthlink.net     Cell Phone: 448-7912       968-0989
                  Low chill Bareroot Fruit Trees
Apples  (Chill Hours)
              Anna (200)    Beverly Hills(300)  Dorsett Golden (100)
              Gala (500)  Fuji (600)  Granny Smith (600) Pink Lady(400)
Apricots
              Blenheim (500)  Goldkist (300)  Katy (400)
Asian Pears
              20th Century (450) Housi (450) Shinko (450) Shinseiki(350)
Cherries
              English Morrelo (700) Minnie Royal (400) Royal Lee(400)
Figs
              Black Mission, Black Jack, Celestial, Conadria, Flanders,
              Improved Brown turkey, Kadota, Desert King, Osborne
              Prolific, Panache Tiger, Purple Smyrna, White Genoa(100)
Jujubee   Lang and Li  (100)
Nectarines
              Desert Dawn(200) Desert Delight (100) Goldmine (400)
              Panamint (250) Snow Queen (250)
Peaches
              YellowBonanza(250)YellowAugust Pride(250)Redbaron(250)
              White Babcock (250 Saturn Donut (400) Early Grand(250)
              FlordaPrince (150) MayPride (150) Midpride(250)Saturn(250)
              Santa Barbara (300) Tropic Snow (200)
Pears
              Flordahome (200) Kieffer (350) Orient (350)
Persimmons
              Fuyu-Jiro, Hachiya, chocolate, Izu, Nishimura, (all 100)
              Giant Fuyu, Maru, Tamopan (200)
Plums
             Beauty, Mariposa, Methley, Santa Rosa, Satsuma(All 250)
             Burbank,Burgundy,Catalina,ElDorado,Friar,Kelsey,Larodo(400)
Plout(r): Dapple Dandy, Flavorosa, (400)
Pomegranate:      Sweet (100)
             Ambrosia, Eversweet, Garnet Sash, Grenada,Kashmir
             Blend,Pink Satin, Red Silk, Sharp Velvet, Wonderful(150)
Quince        Orange, Pineapple, Smyrna (all 300)

   Norman  Beard  Nursery
                          200 Ellwood Ridge Road             Goleta, California
  805-968-0989,                   Beardtropics at earthlink.net
Dwarf and standard in buckets #3, #5, #7, #15, #22              Boxes
24 in, 36 in
Call for appointment to purchase.  Free delivery First 20 miles(Orders $300+)
If not on this list,  call!         We'll find it for
you.           Our prices are the best!
Low Chill Plants:                                               We
give free Fruit garden tours!
Apples:  Beverly Hills, Gala, fuji
Avocado:  Holiday, Little Cado, Hass
Banana:  Cardaba, Dwarf Cavendish, Goldfinger, Ice Cream, Lady Finger,
                  Mysore, Manzano, Rajapuri, 50 + Varieties to pick from
Citrus:  Calmodin, Calamodin Variegated, Citron Fingered, Etrog
               Grapefruit:  Cocktail Hybrid, Marsh, Orobianco, Rio
Red, Star Ruby
               Kumquat:  Nagami
               Lemon:  Eureka, Improved Meyer, Pink Lemonade, Pomona Sweet
               Lime:  Bears Seedless, Mexican, Mexican Thornless, Kaffir
               Mandarin/Tangerine: Algerian/Clementine, Dancy, Honey, Pixie,
                                                     Satsuma,
Yosemite Gold, Kitshu Seedless,
                                                     Gold nugget
seedless,  Page
               Orange: Cara Cara Navel , Moro Blood, Valencia, Trovita,
                               Washington Navel Seedless, Tarocco Blood,
                Pummello:  Chandler, VN Sweet(thin skin)
                Tangelo:  Minneola
                Specialty Citrus & Citron:  Yuzu,  Finger limes,
Etrog, Budda Hand
Sub-Tropical Fruit trees:
                 Guava: Mexican Pear,  Mexican Cream, Mexican Beaumont,
                               TropicPink, Tropic White, Red
Malaysian, China White,
                               Red Strawberry, Lemon guava, White Indian
                 Kiwi:   Vincent(Need One male & One female for polination)
                 Litchi: Mauritus, Brewster
                 Longan:  Kohala, Bieu Kieu
                 Loquat:  Big Jim, Advance, Champagne, Gold Nugget, McBeth
                 Mango:  Manilla, Haden, Bombay, Valencia, Glenn, Nam Doc Mai
                 Papaya:  Mexican, Hawaiian,  Babaco
                 Passiflora(Passion Fruit)  Frederick, Edulis
                 Sapote:  Suebell, White, McDill, Black Sapote
Specialties:  Weeping, white & black Mulberry,  Coolidgei Fejioa, Almonds,
                 pinapples, Santa Barbara Peach, Cherries,
Carambola(Star Fruit)
                 Bay Leaf, All-Spice, Coffee, Tea, Cranberry, Wampi,
Atemoya, Lapins
                 Caper Plant, Asian Pears, Pomegranate, Plums, Nut
Trees, Apricot,
                 Dragon Fruit, Cherimoya(White, Pierce, Selma,
Booth), Taro Root,
                 Kool-ade Tree, Olives, Canistel, Jujubee(Li &
Lang),Flowering
ginger
Blueberry:     Sharp Blue, Blueridge, Misty, Sampson, and Marimba

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous