[Scpg] Plant Propagation course, Venice

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 9 17:42:58 PST 2008

For all you LA based permaculture folks PLEASE sign on to lapg so we can continue to focus our efforts on local opportunities (and less need to double post sc and la pg!)
Joan

 Hi, All--

You may want to register (even though you've missed the first class on
1/5/08)

For more information, contact instructor David King directly.

--
David King, Gardenmaster
   The Learning Garden

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide