[Scpg] Reminder: Free Adult Ed class this Sat Jan 19 on sustainable careers

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 13:55:15 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that you're invited to my free adult ed class on "Career
Opportunities in the Emerging Sustainable Society" this Saturday. Also you might
enjoy reading "The Waking Up Syndrome," a piece a colleague and I wrote for
HopeDance magazine about the psychological stages of coming to terms with the
current challenges we all face.  It's at
_http://www.hopedance.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=413&Itemid=32_
(http://www.hopedance.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=413&Itemid=32)

Winter cheers,
Linda

Santa Barbara City College  Continuing Education
presents a free class on Saturday  January 19, 10 am - 1 pm...

Career Opportunities in  the Emerging Sustainable Society

Want a career with  a future? A new awareness about the challenges of global
climate  disruption and how the end of cheap fossil fuels has turbo-charged
the  transformation of every sector of society into its sustainable alternative?
 Energy, health care, food, shelter education, transportation, business,
community governance-all are rapidly changing.  Where can you fit in?  Green
building? Alternative health care? Environmental restoration?  Ethicist?
Non-corporate arts and media? Wind energy? Ecological farming?  Spiritual community?
Peacemaker? Non-traditional educator? Community  Ecotherapist? Come and explore
the exciting new options!

Linda Buzzell-Saltzman, MFT   50106401
Jan. 19 (1  Sat.) 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Room 13, Wake Center