[Scpg] Ojai Foundation ONE DAY WORKSHOP on COBB BUILDING and Winter Work Retreat: February

Rachel Dawson pathofservice at ojaifoundation.org
Wed Jan 30 16:09:52 PST 2008

The Ojai Foundation proudly presents

COBB BETTY
in a ONE DAY WORKSHOP on COBB BUILDING
as part of the WINTER WORK RETREAT

Saturday, February 16
10 am til 5 pm
with a potluck meal to follow
$75.00
We are thrilled to have Betty Seaman join our Winter Work Retreat for this
one day only, and will be accepting registrations for the day long workshop
for those who cannot come for a longer amount of time.  You'll experience
building a cobb bench, from scratch to finish, and will learn all that is
necessary for your own projects.  Cobb Betty is well known around the
country for her dedication to sustainable living, her expertise in
alternative building styles, and her joyful teaching style.
Don't miss this opportunity!
To register, contact pathofservice at ojaifoundation.org.
You can also still register for the WInter Work Retreat, February 14-29, in
the same manner, a two week immersion in mindful service and ceremonial
practices, facilitated by Rachel Dawson and Judy Piazza with Paul Perrota.

$250 with 40 hours of service work

Also includes: Hands-on Projects such as Garden and Trail Maintenance, Land
Walk and Orientation to The Ojai Foundation, The Way of Council, Medicine
Wheel Teachings, Mindfulness Practices, Daily Meditation, Co-Created
Community Meals, Arts Evening, and Rustic Shared Accommodations

See www.ojaifoundation.org for more information.

--
"If there is any positive side to stark changes coming our way, it may be in
the benefits of close communal relations, of having to really work

Years from now, when we hear singing at all, we will hear ourselves, and we
will sing with our whole hearts."

"The Long Emergency", 2005, by James Howard Kunstler, Grove/Atlantic, Inc.,
publisher.