[Scpg] How to make water go uphill with keyline?

eric humel ehumel at excite.com
Sun Feb 3 10:39:54 PST 2008

Hey everyone,
I was talking with a professor who had taught in the past with permaculture teachers, and he thought some things sounded a little far out.  He mentioned one teacher who said that he could make water go uphill.  I couldn't defend this one, I thought it had to do something with keyline and bringing water from the valleys to the ridges, but 'uphill'?
Anyone remember the details on this one?

Thanks
Eric