[Scpg] Grow Food Party Crew! Sunday Feb. 17 Party

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:20:21 PST 2008

Hey Party People!

We are stoked to announce the first south coast Grow Food Party Crew
extravaganza! It's going down on Sunday, Feb. 17 between 10AM and 5PM in
Oxnard.

We will be creating a superb suburb edible oasis for Oxnard's most lovable
family Dana, Tim, and Ori! Please RSVP ASAP - we are cooking up fresh fixins
for your nourishment enjoyment.
Also, if you have questions about what we do check out
www.myspace.com/GrowFoodPartyCrew for more info, or just write us back at
growfoodpartycrew at gmail.com.

More info TBA. Stay tuned. Please spread the word to all interested PARTIES
and PEOPLE.

With Love,
Your favorite Party Crew

--