[Scpg] Open House at everyday gandhis on Feb. 16, Permaculture in Liberia

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Feb 9 20:22:05 PST 2008

  everyday gandhis warmly invites you to an Open
House in our beautiful new office space on
Saturday, February 16 from 3-5 pm.  Help us to
welcome our special Liberian team members, Sawo
(Liberian Program Director) and Bethelson
(Liberian Youth Director), and learn about our
new and exciting initiatives in Permaculture, as
well as our new nonprofit, Future Guardians of
Peace, which specifically helps former child
soldiers and war affected youth in their healing
and reintegration process to become contributing
members of their community and role models for
future generations.  Our first documentary, Let
the Talk Be Sweet
Liberia’s Journey to Peace, is
almost complete and we will be having a screening
of this later in the Spring of 2008.

Our new address is 124 E. Arrellaga Street, Santa
Barbara, CA 03101. (between Anacapa St. and Santa Barbara St.)

  Please RSVP to us at 805-966-9300 or
<mailto:info at everydaygandhis.org>info at everydaygandhis.org.

Hope that you can come!

Peace and Blessings,