[Scpg] Room available in beautiful mountain home

jlh at lmi.net jlh at lmi.net
Wed Feb 20 12:01:49 PST 2008

San Marcos Pass~ $675 for large upstairs bedroom in beautiful,
tranquil, green, community oriented home halfway up San Marcos Pass
(15 min. to SB & UCSB) on ½ an acre with spa and nearby swimming hole.
We're also blessed with plenty of fruit trees and a handful of
chickens. We're looking for a responsible, neat, and mindful
individual to share our home. $675 deposit, ¼ utilities/supplies
(~$55-60/month), ¼ gardening (we do our own). Sorry, no more cats. No
Dogs. Room available March 15, possibly sooner.

If interested, please send us an email to introduce yourself:
trout2332 at yahoo.com

You can also check out a few pics on our craigslist ad:
http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/roo/575503408.html

We look forward to meeting you! Phyllis, Eddie and Jenn

~Keep your faith in all beautiful things; in the sun when it is hidden, in the
Spring when it is gone...

~Roy R. Gilson