[Scpg] Waldorf School of Santa Barbara -Fundraising Event

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Fri Feb 22 13:59:35 PST 2008

Jamaican Dinner!

Only one week left until Earthen Cooking's premiere cultural dinner,
featuring the distinct flavors of the Caribbean island of Jamaica. This is
the first in a series of monthly dinner events which will fall on the first
Saturday of each month and will feature traditional cuisines from around the
world. Don't miss it! We kindly request your RSVP at your earliest
convenience. If you intend on joining us for this fantastic dinner event, we
urge you to purchase your tickets immediately so as to guarantee a full
dining experience for all our guests!

For further information or to make payment arrangements with cash or check,
call Sarah Scott at (805) 403-5973. You may also purchase your tickets
through Paypal by selecting the "Send Money" tab and entering in the email
address: earthencooking at cox.net. Please include $60 for each guest.

Bon Appetit or as they say in Jamaica, "let's nyam!" We look forward to
dining with you soon!

Sarah Scott and Jorge Arrunategui

To view your invitation click the web address below or copy and
paste it into your web browser:
http://sendomatic.com/asp/v?e=1875043640&u=41