[Scpg] Greenhouse for sale in Santa Ynez $37,500

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 09:38:29 PST 2008

50’ X 30’ Aluminum & Glass Greenhouse – Pool  Enclosure – Pool Cover

A versatile building for residential or professional use, this  large
structure was originally
used as a pool enclosure. Due to its industrial strength  construction and
electrical
elements it will function perfectly as a residential or  professional
greenhouse. It is in very
good condition and as you can see from the pictures it is a  classic design
with a gabled
roof. If desired, by simply changing the standard size fiberglass  paneling
to glass or any
other desired material it is easily modified to fit in with  existing
construction (please see the photo below of a similar structure with  all glass
paneling as an example). It measures
approximately 50’ by 30’ by 16’ tall and was disassembled a few years ago
during  a
remodel (the pictures were taken during the disassembly  process).
This package includes the aluminum structure, the sliding  glass doors and
windows, 1
electric exhaust fan, the electric operated roof retraction  system, the
lighting system, most
of the fiberglass panels (they are a standard size and easy to  replace or
change out for
other materials if preferred) and hardware for reassembly. The  hardware is
all stainless
steel and has been cleaned and packaged properly for storage. We  will also
provide you
with all of the pictures we took when the structure was  disassembled to help
aid in the
reassembly process. Due to the modular construction of this  building the
entire structure
should fit nicely in a large size rental truck and it is ready for  pickup.
We have priced similar new pool enclosures and greenhouses and the  best deal
we could
find was $95,000.00 - $100,000.00 unassembled. We are moving and HAVE
REDUCED OUR PRICE FROM $55,000.00 TO $37,500.00 and will consider all offers. This
is  a great deal on a multipurpose structure.  We are located in the Santa Ynez
Valley, California.  Please contact Tom or Natasha Lazor at
_ourexcess at yahoo.com_ (mailto:ourexcess at yahoo.com)  or feel free to call us at 805-688-3019.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)