[Scpg] WYP: Youth Permaculture Series in Santa Barbara!

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:38:04 PST 2008

To our Santa Barbara and Ventura County families:

Wilderness Youth Project is excited to announce the first of our
permaculture series starting this spring. Please pass the word along to
anyone who'd like their children to experience wild fun creating solutions!

*Food, Fire & Mud: Building an Earthen Oven*

SPRING SESSION
Apr. 14 - May 30
TUESDAYS
3:00-6:00 pm  Pickup & Drop off at
Tuckers Grove  $175-$350
per session  Ages 11 - 14

This eight week learning journey will take us on an exploration of our
relationship to the abundant landscape by getting dirty and building an
earthen oven! We will visit, tend and harvest from local gardens, wander
wild lands and wild craft, start fire by friction, design and build an
earthen oven from scratch, and finish off with a fantastic oven-roasted wild
feast! Through the weaving of permaculture and nature awareness, we will
create real solutions for bringing about a peaceful and abundant future.
http://www.wyp.org/programs/permaculture.htm

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Education