[Scpg] Sustainable World Radio, Friday Mar 1, 9-10am interview with Jim Bell of San Diego who was running for Mayor of SD

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Feb 28 23:59:15 PST 2008

This Week:

On Friday, March 1,  9:00 -10 am,
PST  Sustainable World is broadcasting a live
interview with Jill Bell of San Diego who was
running  for Mayor of San Diego 2008 with host Jill Cloutier

Bell says, “Becoming renewable energy, water and
food self-sufficient is foundational to our
City’s and Region’s prosperity and well being. I
aim to make it the number one issue in the
campaign for Mayor of San Diego in 2008".
For free books and other free information about
creating a life-support sustaining future, go to www.jimbell.com.

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00
am PST, and Monday mornings at
9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara,
California. Also, streaming live world
wide on www.KCSB.org. also go to
www.sustainableworldradio.com to listen to past broadcasts

PRESS ADVISORY

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact: Jim Bell – (619) 758-9020

Bell says, “Becoming renewable energy, water and
food self-sufficient is foundational to our
City’s and Region’s prosperity and well being. I
aim to make it the number one issue in the
campaign for Mayor of San Diego in 2008.

  Anyone paying attention knows that our planet’s
life-support system is being seriously stressed
by human activity and that it will eventually
fail in some fundamental way if we keep on as now.

  Elect me mayor and I’ll set in motion a
free-market economic plan that will create a
prosperous life-support sustaining economy in our
City and Region. An economy that is renewable
energy, water and food self-sufficient and thus,
well on its way to life-support sustainability.

  The successful implementation of this plan also
has the potential to make our City and Region the
global leader in helping regions and countries
around the world develop their own life-support sustaining economies.

  In this role, we really would be solving world
wide problems like global warming and other
life-support system trauma caused or aggravated by human activity.

  Wouldn’t it be nice to tell our grandchildren
that we were in the forefront of insuring that
the air, water and food they consume is clean and
pure, and as in the case for food, nutritious and appetizing.

  In the final analysis, it’s up to you. If
enough of you help get me elected, the
development of a secure, prosperous life-support
sustaining future becomes realizable. No other candidate can make that claim.

  Elect me Mayor and I’ll transform our
floundering, at the mercy of runaway energy,
water and food prices and uncertain supplies
economy -- into an economy that is completely
energy, water and food self-sufficient -- an
economy that is completely energy, water and food price and supply secure.

Working together we can get me elect. Working
together after I’m in office, we can change the world.

As always, if you have any questions or comments
during airtime, please call the
station at (805) 893-2424.

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00
am PST, and Monday mornings at
9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara,
California. Also, streaming live world
wide on www.KCSB.org.

Please email events to be listed in our Community
Calendar to sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net.