[Scpg] [Lapg] opportunity to contribute to thousands of high school students

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 10:36:10 PST 2008

Hi Joan,
I have some lessons to contribute (all original) that fit a couple of categories. What is the format they want for submission? Can you send me that? I can shape the documents to fit more appropriately if I have that, better insuring their acceptance percentage.
Take Care,
Dennis
(562) 215-2113 new cell