[Scpg] next Santa Barbara Permaculture Meeting Sat Mar 29 afternoon at Alpha

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 15:41:24 PDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who attended the Common Vision / SB Permaculture Guild
fruit tree planting at Alpha Resource Center in Santa Barbara on Monday. And
many thanks to Kim, Marisa and all the staff and clients at Alpha for giving us
such a warm welcome!  Everyone had a great time, enjoyed the drumming  and
planting, and shared a wonderful community feeling.

The next meeting of the SB Permaculture Guild will be held Saturday, March
29th at Alpha Resource Center, 4501 Cathedral Oaks Road (look for the turquoise
 roofs).  We'll see how the baby trees are doing and also tackle some other
garden projects. Here's the afternoon's schedule:

1:00 - 2:30 Work party in the garden
2:30 - 4:30 SB Permaculture Guild meeting in the shady area near the
greenhouse.  You're welcome to bring food to share if you have extra or  want to
bring nibbles, fruit or drinks (non-alcoholic).

We'd also welcome additional plants to put in the garden. If you have extra
bulbs like iris, watsonia etc., reasonably drought-tolerant perennials like
salvia, penstemon, etc. or other plants that would do well in a  permaculture
food forest, bring them along.

For more information, call Larry at (805) 451-4168.

See you there!

Linda