[Scpg] Santa Barbara Botanic Garden Spring Plant Sale

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Mar 26 21:29:10 PDT 2008

Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
Spring Plant
Sale
March 29-April 30
Spring Plant Sale

Garden Growers Nursery
Daily, 9:30am to 5:30pm

The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden announces its annual Spring Plant
Sale. For an entire month, the Garden Growers Nursery will greatly
increase its superb selection of California native and
Mediterranean-climate plants. Choose from a truly dazzling rainbow of
Pacific Coast Hybrid irises in bloom. A wide array of garden
ornaments, from birdhouses to wind chimes, handmade Cosanti bells and
pots for a decorative touch to your garden.

For more information, contact (805) 682-4726, or online at
<http://www.santabarbarabotanicgarden.org/>www.SantaBarbaraBotanicGarden.org.
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, 1212 Mission Canyon Road, Santa
Barbara, CA 93105.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous