[Scpg] Earth Domes In Topanga (Cal-Earth)

chris weinstein cosmiccreation at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:42:56 PDT 2008

There is a small community project being started up in Topanga, in an effort
to help teach and create awareness of Sustainable and Eco-Conscious
building. Adopting the model and methods of Nader Khalili's Cal-Earth
Vision. http://www.calearth.org/index.htm

In his vision we are seeking out someone who has already learned
Khalili'smethods of building in order to continue on this vision and
message unto
those who seek conscious living.

Our mission is to use the land available here in Topanga to build these
working models while allowing people to have a hands on experience and to
understand and learn the importance of embracing new methods of Green
Living.

We are open to receiving any inquires from people who have learned his
methods and are open to teaching us or others.  We would love to hear from
you. Also if you are looking to learn or get involved please feel free to
contact us at anytime.

I can be reached most times of the day by phone or by email.

(518) 878-8036
CosmicCreation at gmail.com

Peace and Blessings out unto you all,
Chris Weinstein