[Scpg] John Todd and the Los Osos Waste WATER Project

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Apr 18 20:27:27 PDT 2008

>Subject: [CAUCUS] John Todd and the Los Osos Waste Water Project
>

>Last February, John Todd, President of Todd Ecological Research and
>Design Inc., a leading firm in the development of ecological water
>treatment technologies (see below) came to SLO County to speak with
>the County's Los Osos Wastewater Project team, the public, and other
>governmental agencies, regarding innovative, sustainable technology
>in San Luis Obispo County, including the Los Osos Wastewater
>Project.  He is preparing to return to our area for a brief visit
>May 22 or 23, to meet with the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
>for the Los Osos Wastewater Project and others.
>The county has a golden opportunity to lead the way toward a
>sustainable future, with a project like this.  If you see the wisdom
>in this type of project, please show support for it and talk about
>it to those you know in the county.
>I believe this type of project will go a long way toward healing the
>community of Los Osos as well as mending the relationship of Los
>Osos with the rest of the county.
>

>Judy Vick

Thanks Judy, HopeDance also did a story about his son's visit to Los
Osos. John did not come. His son Jonathan came. This is great that
the grandmaster John [Todd] will be here [in SLO]!!!

Read enviro freelancer Kathy Johnston's article in HopeDance here:
<http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/462/107/>http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/462/107/