[Scpg] iron oxide

Fitzsimmons, Mark A PWR Mark.Fitzsimmons at pwr.utc.com
Wed Apr 30 15:25:28 PDT 2008

Ferrous sulphate is green
Iron oxide is red.

Don't be surprised--check the color before the day you pour!

If you want iron oxide, you can find some rusty steel and brush it off
the surface. Unpainted steel structures near the ocean are good sources.

For the best price, call some of your local pool plaster companies. They
regularly add color to plaster in large quantities and will have a low
cost source.