[Scpg] Ojai Permaculture Guild: Sunday, May 11 from 1-3p

Sara Benjamin sarabrookebenjamin at gmail.com
Mon May 5 10:56:45 PDT 2008

Hello All,

The Ojai Permaculture Guild will be getting together for the first time in a
good long while this Sunday, May 11 from 1-3p at 308 Tico Rd. (at the corner
of Tico and Palomar in the Arbolada).

Join us to share your interests and inspiration. What would you like to see
for our local guild? Workshops, work parties, food shed, seed swaps,
speakers... so much is possible!

A poster is attached, please spread the word! And if you cannot make this
meeting but would like to email your input to be shared at the meeting OR if
you would like to be added to the Ojai Permaculture Guild email list, please
contact Sara at: SaraBrookeBenjamin at gmail.com.

Happy Springtime!

-Sara

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW ADDRESS: SaraBrookeBenjamin at gmail.com

I may not receive emails sent to my old Yahoo account. Thanks!

Sara Benjamin
"Once Upon a Wetland…" Project Director
Oak Grove School
220 West Lomita Avenue