[Scpg] Permaculture Design Course - Tunitas Creek Ranch- CA Scholarships available! : July 7 - 19, 2008

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue May 20 10:10:44 PDT 2008

We are now accepting scholarship applications for
the Permaculture Design Course that will be held
at Tunitas Creek Ranch July 7-19. Â We are
expecting a great course with a lot of
wonderfully knowledgeable and experienced instructors. Â
I have attached the newsletter for the course with updated information. Â
Best,

Doniga Markegard
Designs by Doniga
www.designsbydoniga.com