[Scpg] : Volunteers needed this Friday to install a LIVING ROOF

Rachel Dawson radiantearth at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:05:32 PDT 2008

The Ojai Foundation is currently working on installing a living roof on our
new council house building.

We need a few good volunteers on Friday, May 23 from 8am-5 pm to help
install the planting medium.  Come join us in the process and learn all
about how it happens as we troubleshoot and work together to make the world
a little greener.. one roof at a time!!!  :)

Please email or call a.s.a.p. if you are interested.

Rachel Dawson
cell (805) 421-8869

Land Steward and Path of Service Coordinator
The Ojai Foundation
www.ojaifoundation.org

--
"If there is any positive side to stark changes coming our way, it may be in
the benefits of close communal relations, of having to really work

Years from now, when we hear singing at all, we will hear ourselves, and we
will sing with our whole hearts."

"The Long Emergency", 2005, by James Howard Kunstler, Grove/Atlantic, Inc.,
publisher.