[Scpg] Free red lava rocks

TreeCycler mark at treecycler.org
Tue May 27 18:32:22 PDT 2008

I have about 3-4 pickup truck loads of red lava decorative gravel that
needs a new home, or I will be forced to landfill it in the coming week
or two. about 1" average size aggregate.
If anyone would like it, let me know. It's been in a plastic lined bed
with a border, so it's relatively clean. There are some oak leaves and
dirt, but I find that if you wash it with a hose after laying it down,
it looks great. Please let me know ASAP. I can deliver the first
truckload any evening this week, and then can move more Saturday or
Sunday, and of course anyone can come pick it up any day, but you need
to call me for directions. If you can help with the shoveling, that's
best, and I would prefer it if someone comes with their own pickup
truck, but I have to move it out right away, and I would like to find a
place they'll be used rather than fill my garbage bin with stones all
Summer or take them to a landfill.

Mark
818-718-5855

Jane