[Scpg] Visit to permaculture sites in San Luis/SB area?

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 21:57:53 PDT 2008

We will be up near Santa Cruz on Monday AM, coming back toward Los Angeles, and was wondering if it would be possible to stop by any permaculture sites near SB or San Luis or anywhere that is not too terribly far away on the way back, just for an hour or so, to see some of the site.  Sorry about the late notice, but I just found out we had this opportunity and have been wanting to come up that way for a while because I know there are some great things happening!

I have a food forest in LA, I'm working on putting together a community outside of LA, got lots of permaculture-related projects ongoing and I love to see what others are doing.

Cory Brennan