[Scpg] New Discovery Channel network: PLANET GREEN!

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 07:58:13 PDT 2008

A friend contacted me to tell me he'll be hosting  a cooking show on a new
cable network called PLANET GREEN. _http://planetgreen.discovery.com/_
(http://planetgreen.discovery.com/)   It's the latest addition to the DISCOVERY
CHANNEL's umbrella of networks. PLANET  GREEN will replace Discovery Health and focus
on green topics:  sustainability, ecology, environmental issues... PLANET
GREEN launches in less  than one day.  Perhaps we all should be thinking of show
topics to pitch to  this new network!  A Permaculture show?
He asks us to spread the word:
Please check it out! Start watching PLANET  GREEN, tell your friends about it
and check out my show "The G Word." This show  airs four nights a week and is
an hour-long montage of short edu-tainment pieces  focusing on
sustainability, from fashion to cars, homes and technology, farming  and food... My segment,
"The Ultimate Eco Cook Off" features myself and a  seasoned guest chef
foraging for wild food before having a 30-minute cook off in  the kitchen. It's
great fun, full of adventure and eccentrics and you get to see  me FREAK OUT many
times.
I have begun writing a blog for The G Word and  it just went up on PLANET
GREEN'S website today.
(http://planetgreen.discovery.com/tv/g-word/gregory-schaefer.html) _http://planetgreen.discovery.com/tv/g-word/gregory-schaefer.html_
(http://planetgreen.discovery.com/tv/g-word/gregory-schaefer.html)
(http://planetgreen.discovery.com/tv/g-word/gregory-schaefer.html) Soon we'll be posting
my recipes from the show and  behind-the-scenes tidbits. Good fun. Please go
there and scroll down to the  bottom and vote for me! They put a little "VOTE"
tab on the bottom and I need  all the help I can get so that I don't get the
boot! Make me popular! And don't  forget to watch the show—TIVO it for me as I
live sans television.
THANKS AMIGOS!
Gregory Schaefer
_www.organicatoz.com_ (http://www.organicatoz.com/)