[Scpg] Job opportunities - duck pond/chiampas project, backyard food forest, veg garden

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 15:07:31 PDT 2008

Begin forwarded message:

From: camille cimino <_camcim at yahoo.com_ (mailto:camcim at yahoo.com) >
Date: June 19, 2008 8:57:42 AM  PDT
To: City Repair LA <_cityrepairla at lists.riseup.net_
(mailto:cityrepairla at lists.riseup.net) >,  LAPG <_lapg at arashi.com_ (mailto:lapg at arashi.com) >
Subject: [cityrepairla]  Sustainable Development and Permaculture Design
(mailto:cityrepairla at lists.riseup.net) ,camille  cimino <_camcim at yahoo.com_ (mailto:camcim at yahoo.com) >

We are hiring!

We are a firm of landscape architects, general  contractors, real estate
brokers, featured designers, artisans and fine  gardeners.

_http://www.lalomadevelopment.com_ (http://www.lalomadevelopment.com/) /

We are currently involved with projects ranging from  public parks to high
end residential to commercial development.

We currently have a zinfandel winery in 3 year  production, a duck pond and
chinampas project, 1 acre backyard food forest in  san marino, veggie, herb and
tea gardens are also consistent.

We are looking for project managers, general  landscape workers, fine
gardening assistant and an possibly a intern.

We are fully licensed, binded, insured.

Positions will range from full-time to  part-time.  All applicants must  have
social security numbers and will be official as w-9 employees.

If you are interested please contact me.

Camille Cimino
_camille at lalomadevelopment.com_ (mailto:camille at lalomadevelopment.com)
(213) 924-5238

Job descriptions are available upon  request.

<<La Loma Development Company draws on the diverse  experience of our skilled
workers and an amazing network of professionals. La  Loma's crews include
professional engineers, architects, landscape architects,  planners, designers,
artists, carpenters, metal workers, masons, craftsmen,  mechanics, organic
gardeners, nurserymen, and exceptional laborers. La Loma  Development Company is
founded and directed by Marco Barrantes, MLA/EP.>>

Serving LA, SB and Ventura counties

_http://www.lalomadevelopment.com_ (http://www.lalomadevelopment.com/) /