[Scpg] Permaculture Related Films of Regional Interest

Permacltur at aol.com Permacltur at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 11:42:40 PDT 2008

I've noticed announcements for a few films on this list.   My daughter is the
founder of the Sebastopol Film Festival and though she has moved on to other
projects, she provided me with the following contact for filmmakers who wish
to submit their work for consideration.   My (not always reliable) recollection
is that the next festival is sometime in Spring, 2009.

Contact for potential submissions:   http://www.sebastopolfilmfestival.org

This seems a good way to get our permaculture-related concerns out to a
broader group of intellectually active folks.

For Mother Earth

Dan Hemenway

Our 13th Annual Permaculture Design Course Online begins Sept. 14, 2008. The
protocol for our Annual Permaculture Design Course Online is at
http://www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org/Protocol4-23-06.pdf Simultaneously, we will begin a
concurrent Permaculture Design Clinic Online, serving people who mainly wish
to design their own homes.

A complete list of Yankee Permaculture publications by category may be
downloaded from:

http://www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org/YPCpublicationsbycategory.pdf

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for
fuel-efficient used cars.