[Scpg] The 6th Annual Los Angeles Permaculture Design Certificate Course

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Tue Jul 8 14:19:15 PDT 2008

EarthFlow Design Works Presents...

Oct 2008 - March 2009
*The 6th Annual Los Angeles Permaculture Design Certificate Course with
Larry Santoyo. *
http://earthflow.com/LAPDC0708.php

*Easy and Affordable...*
One weekend a month for 6 months -and up to 50% payment plans and
work-trades available!
Partial Scholarship available to all Teachers.
Certification through The Permaculture Institute USA (can also be taken for
non-certification)

*Starts Oct 4th & 5th...
*Join us on the first weekends of October '08 through March '08. Venues take
us in and around Los Angeles, CA.
*
Learn from The Most Experienced Team of Permaculture Design Educators and
Recognized Leaders in the World-Wide Sustainability Movement.* Instructors
include: Larry Santoyo, Jude Hobbs, Scott Pittman, Toby Hemenway, Heather
Flores, John Valenzuela, Karl Kras, Traci Spencer, Joan Stevens and other
very special guests.

Additional field trips and hands-on opportunities will also be scheduled.

Find out more about the Design Course
Experience<http://earthflow.com/designcourse_exp.php>

Register Here <http://earthflow.com/registration.php>
$950.00 entire course -or $90.00 per day -or $175 per weekend
Visa, MC, Amex accepted

Discounts, Trades & Payment Plans...
As we truly want to make this training available to everyone, any and all
proposals will be considered!  Proposals<http://earthflow.com/registration.php>

Sign up for our newsletter of updates and special events!!! - EarthFlow
Newsletter <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?&m=1101796493275>

*Special Thanks to: The Terra Foundation, Sustainable Santa Monica, The
Permaculture Institute, The Center for Pattern Literacy, Cascadia
Permaculture, Food Not Lawns, FarmLab+Under Spring, Strategic Actions for a
Just Economy

*permaculture at earthflow.com
www.earthflow.com*
*