[Scpg] Caretakers Needed Western Sonoma County. California. Immediately

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Jul 27 06:33:22 PDT 2008

Caretakers Needed

I¹m looking for the right combination of people who are passionate about
permaculture and want to help make it happen on my ranch in Western Sonoma
County. California.   Immediately, I could use some simple help and support
that will let me go to the RNC demonstrations in September, as a combination
of unforeseen circumstances have left us shorthanded.  In the long run, the
possibilities range from internships to land partnerships. 40 acres of
forest and range land, olive orchards, forest gardens, chickens, a
greenhouse, and potential for helping to design and manage two neighboring
parcels.  Some paid work in forestry restoration is likely to be available
over the winter with my neighbors.  Lots of challenges‹but also lots of
beauty, learning and fun.  You¹ll need your own vehicle‹we¹re way back in
the hills.  All the fresh fruit, eggs and garden greens you can eat!  Email
me offlist if you are interested, and I¹ll tell you more.

Reply to
Starhawk
Starhawk <stella at mcn.org>