[Scpg] Pamphlet on the permaculture approach to psychology

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 09:37:07 PDT 2008

'TOWARDS AN ECOLOGY OF THE SELF'
-Zone Zero Zero permaculture design  notes
by Graham Burnett
available from: _www.grahamburnett.net_ (http://www.grahamburnett.net)
"You start with  your nose, then your hands, your back door, your doorstep.
You get all that  right, then everything is right. If all that's wrong, nothing
can ever be  right"
-Bill  Mollison
A small booklet  exploring the role of the 'personal' in permaculture design
systems. The  interconnected permaculture ethics of earthcare and peoplecare
imply that  wholeness and earth repair is not just about the wider ‘out there’
of our  gardens, farms, forests and oceans, but is just as importantly to do
with the  ‘ecology of the self’. Paying attention to our own physical,
mental, emotional  and spiritual needs and development is fundamental to good 'Zone
Zero Zero'  design. Just as peace is not simply the absence of war, so too
health is not  just about being free from disease. Therefore self-care - setting
up holistic  mind and body systems in order to avoid sickness, depression,
stress and  burn-out - is a vital part of enhancing well-being and developing
personal  effectiveness.
£2.50 plus  postage

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.