[Scpg] The Ecology of Leadership Program September 27: Santa Barbara

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Aug 20 09:28:02 PDT 2008

The Ecology of Leadership Program September 27: Santa Barbara
Unitarian Society 1535 Santa Barbara Street 9:00 am to 5:30 pm

Instructors James Stark and Christopher Kuntzsch
         Join us for a daylong Introduction to the Ecology of
Leadership Program. Participation is free with pre-registration, or
$25 at the door.
To register for this event, please
<http://regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/leadership>http://regenerativedesign.org/courses-events/leadership

         As we face the challenges of our changing world, many people
are searching for avenues to make a difference - to play a part in
transforming our families, communities, and the greater world in
which we live. Each one of us has the potential to bring forth our
gifts, develop the tools we need to make a difference, and live up to
our own leadership potential so we can be of service.

         Whether you have prior experience and training, or if have
recently felt called to step onto a path of leadership for the first
time, this program provides a unique opportunity to deeply explore
who you are, who you wish to be, and how you will contribute to
others. You will articulate your vision, get in deeper touch with
your gifts and develop new tools, routines, mindsets and skills to be
more effective in manifesting what you see for yourself and the world.

          Developed and launched at the Regenerative Design Institute
in Bolinas, CA, by James Stark and Christopher Kuntzsch, the program
offers a project and community-based leadership development journey
which blends inquiry andskill development, as well as connection to
self and the natural
world, with principles of systems thinking and Permaculture.

What emerges is a unique and regenerative model of leadership that
supports those seeking to make adifference in their lives and their
communities in stepping more
fully into their gifts and passions, and onto their paths of service
in the world.  The program prepares the soil for the formation of a
vibrant, local leadership circle that supports program participants
in continuing to evolve themselves and their leadership work in the
greater Santa Barbara community.