[Scpg] Abundance In Balance Design - Thriving in the face of all challenges

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 17:35:39 PDT 2008

 Hello to all friends and family of the Earth!

Looking beyond the blessings of our day to day lives, we can see signs of a
coming transformation. For all of us, the cost of living is rising with the
price of the oil that fuels our economy and food system. What choices can we
make in our lives now that will leave us thriving in the face of economic
depression and inflated prices of all that we need to sustain ourselves?

We can choose to make this a gift for us and our families. We can choose to
setup our lives so that our needs get met locally – by growing food where
there was none before; by harvesting rainwater and recycling greywater back
into the landscape; by building with locally acquired, natural materials;
and by sharing surplus with our neighbors.

*Abundance In Balance Design* is here to make this transformation possible
for you – to create the oasis of your dreams and a relationship to the place
you live or work that nourishes your body and your senses. We are available
to help you with things as big as a master plan for your land, or create a
small veggie garden that will impact your life in a big way. You will be
surprised at how simple and enjoyable this process is.

We also offer personal mentoring services and workshops to help you live a
life that rejuvenates and provides abundance for all life.

Call us for a consultation about what's possible for you. And to make it
this vision possible to all we are accepting partial trades for our work,
and financing is available.

(805) 218-7655

www.AbundanceInBalance.com <http://www.abundanceinbalance.com/>