[Scpg] Wilderness Youth Project

Michelle Howard tadpolemom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:40:53 PDT 2008

Wilderness Youth Project has a few more spots in the fall program!

   - Check out the schedule for the after school programs at
   http://wyp.org/programs/kids.htm

One of my favorite quotes from last year was from an eleven year old (who
didn't know we could hear him).  He turned to his buddy and said "it's true-
Wilderness Youth Project really is releasing kids back into the wild!"

   - AND we are looking for a few more great volunteers to go play with us
   and the kids on weekdays and after school.

It's an amazing opportunity to learn more about what we do, and to be of
service in the community.  Can you think of anyone you know who would love
to do this?

Get in touch with the office at 964-8096 regarding both opportunities!

Michelle Howard