[Scpg] Workshop: Essentials of Permaculture Garden Design - Oct 4&5 - Ventura, CA

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:02:47 PDT 2008

*Grow Food Party Crew Presents:*

*Essentials of Permaculture Garden Design*

* *

*Permaculture* is a brilliant design system in which we look to patterns of
success in nature to design our gardens, homes, and communities. We will
cover the essentials of what you need to create edible gardens anywhere and
design a life in harmony with all relations.

>From principles of permaculture, observation and assessment tools, and
designing for abundance, we will create an organic backyard garden together
- step-by-step- with the intention of transforming our neighborhoods into
abundant, delicious, thriving communities.

* *

*When & Where:* Oct. 4 & 5 in Ventura, CA

Oct. 4 Principles & Design 10AM-4PM

Oct. 5 Garden Creation 10AM-4PM*

*2nd day is optional although learning will be exponential with the hands-on
experience

Bring your own lunch (sharing is always encouraged) and be prepared to get
dirty on both days!**

* *

*Instructor: *Devin Slavin of Abundance In Balance Design has worked with
the Regenerative Design Institute for years doing permaculture projects and
education and also founded the quickly spreading Grow Food Party Crew model
in Ventura.

*Cost:* $25-50 sliding scale (trades are an option).

*Registration:* To register, or for questions, email *
Devin at AbundanceInBalance.com, *or call (805) 218-7655.

*Upcoming 2008 Workshops:* Water Harvesting & Greywater and Edible Forest
Gardens

--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Education