[Scpg] 10/4 LA Burning Man Decom Green Stage Opportunities!

Joan Stevens jstevens at ausd.net
Tue Sep 9 08:12:43 PDT 2008

Hey all, I am responsible for the green stage at LA Decom.  I am seeking community members who are making headway towards solving for food, waste, water, energy, shelter, etc on the playa and at home.
Who has a fantastic gray water system and wants to get props?  A solar set up that is seamless?  A yurt that keeps the dust away?
Come spread the word about what's possible to an audience of thousands of friends walking by.
Call or email me with your info and/or suggestions about what you would like to see.  We also could use a shade structure, some chairs, and crews to handle set-up and tear down. Volunteer and get in for free!
Thanks,
Joan
323-630-4673
Please reply by email to mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net.  I am unable to send to our lists from that address (a source of great frustration) but would prefer to receive all personal emails at my personal email address and not this one!