[Scpg] Pre register Schott Center today Sept 11 for 3 day Workshop Food not Lawns Heather Flores Workshop limited 25 people

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Sep 11 08:53:09 PDT 2008

Heather Flores 3 day workshop

Please attend our pre-registration that starts this Thursday, September 11 at
the Schott Center from noon to 6:30. There is a $55 materials fee for
Heather's
workshop so please bring cash or your check book, no credit cards are
accepted.
Space is limited to the first 25 students for Heather's class, so
please plan to

arrive early to pre-registration.

Thank you,
Loretta Chapin
Schott Center
310 West Padre Street
Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org