[Scpg] Transition Town Santa Barbara now has new list serv!

LBUZZELL at aol.com LBUZZELL at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 10:55:49 PDT 2008

Transition Town Santa Barbara now has a new list serv at google  groups.  If
you're interested in learning more about how Santa  Barbara can transition
towards sustainability and local resiliency in the  face of mounting economic,
environmental (end of cheap oil, climate  change, overshoot etc.) and social
challenges, we'll be discussing how our  community can implement the ideas and
steps recommended by permaculture  teacher and Transition movement founder Rob
Hopkins in his new  book "The Transition Handbook: From oil dependency to local
 resilience."

You can join by visiting our homepage and signing yourself up.   You can
choose to read-only online, to get a daily digest, or to get each  e-mail.

Visit this group's homepage:
_http://groups.google.com/group/transition-sb?hl=en_
(http://groups.google.com/group/transition-sb?hl=en)
Email this group:
_transition-sb at googlegroups.com_ (mailto:transition-sb at googlegroups.com)

For more information on Transition, go to _www.transitiontowns.org_
(http://www.transitiontowns.org)
or  _http://transitionculture.org_ (http://transitionculture.org)    You can
also read an excellent article on Transition Iniatives by Jim Cole  at
_http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/540/86/_
(http://www.hopedance.org/cms/content/view/540/86/)

Linda, Larry, Cat, Roy and Mark
aka "The Seeds"