[Scpg] Ventura Permaculture Workshop this weekend

Rachel Morris rachelmorris at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 20:33:53 PDT 2008

Dear Friends,

Just a reminder that Devin Slavin will be teaching a permaculture workshop
at my place this weekend. I am just the host - so all registration and
questions go to Devin. BTW, if you haven't met Devin, he's really a
wonderful, energetic, and very knowledgeable person. If you take this
workshop - it's going to be a joy. He is the person who has been doing the
"Grow Foods Party Crew."

Be sure to register soon!
Here's the scoop:

Grow Food Party Crew Presents:
Essentials of Permaculture Garden Design Workshop

http://www.vccool.org/newsletter/24_sept_08/grow_food_planting_tny.jpg

October 4 Principles & Design 10AM-4PM
October 5 Garden Creation 10AM-4PM*
In Ventura
$25-$50 sliding scale (trades are an option).
Bring a lunch - (sharing is always encouraged.)

Registration/Information contact Devin
<mailto:Devin at AbundanceInBalance.com?subject%20Permaculture%20Workshop>
Slavin (805) 218-7655.

*2nd day is optional although learning will be exponential with the hands-on
experience.

Instructor: <http://abundanceinbalance.com/whoweare.html>  Devin Slavin
Flyer with more information.
<http://www.vccool.org/newsletter/24_sept_08/permaculture_workshop_oct_08.pd