[Scpg] (no subject)

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 11:55:04 PDT 2008

Clean, renewable energy is natural gas???????  Oh boy.  We have a problem with syntax here.  Might be a good time for those who care to, to check in and comment.

******

Dear Cory,
Join T. Boone Pickens
and me in an e-rally for oil independence TONIGHT, Tuesday October 7 at
10:00pm eastern, following the second Presidential Debate. RSVP for the e-rally here:
 http://action.pickensplan.com/rally

Pickens and I will participate via live video from Dallas and take
questions about shifting to clean, renewable energy and using
compressed natural gas to power our country and our economic recovery.
You will have a chance to submit questions and comments.You can learn more about the event here:

http://push.pickensplan.com/events/event/show?id=2187034:Event:1228265

More than 13,000 Americans joined this conversation after the first
debate. Don't miss this opportunity to help shape our energy future and
our economic recovery.
Sincerely,

Carl Pope
Executive Director
The Sierra Club P.S.
Don't let the coal industry con you during the debates. Get 'real time'
alerts during the debate via a text message every time the coal
industry airs a bogus ad. Text DIRTY to 69866 to join or visit http://action.sierraclub.org/boguscoalads

If you do not wish to receive future emails like this, click here to be removed from this type of email contact.