[Scpg] Screening of Flow, For Love of Water. Los Olivos Saturday October 18th

Michael and Trish Hernandez crazymiles at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 09:23:15 PDT 2008

1. Saturday October 18th The Santa Ynez Film Group and collaboration
with W.E. Watch (women's environmental watch) present Flow, Official
Sundance 2008 selection.
2374 Alamo Pintado Ave.
Los Olivos, 93441
Doors open 6:45 p.m.
Suggested donation is $5
contact Trish: crazymiles at earthlink.net

  With an unflinching focus on politics, pollution and human rights,
FLOW: For Love of Water ensures that the precarious relationship
between humanity and water can no longer be ignored. While specifics
of locality and issue may differ, the message is the same; water, and
our future as a species, is quickly drying up. Armed with a thirst
for survival, people around the world are fighting for their
birthright; unless we instigate change, we face a world in which only
those that can pay for their water will survive. FLOW: For Love of
Water, is a catalyst for people everywhere: the time has come to turn
the tide and we can't wait any longer.

---------
"The only tired I was, was tired of giving in."
							Rosa Parks