[Scpg] Bioneers Conference/International Permaculture Convergence Booth/Please Visit

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Oct 16 08:56:14 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network will be at Bioneers this year
sponsoring a booth for the International Permaculture Convergence in
Africa 2009 (IPC9, www.ipc9.org.)

We will be in the Tent Exhibit Pavillion (not the main exhibit hall),
please stop by and visit us.  We want to highlight the work of the
African organizers for  IPC9, take advantage of Bioneers receptive
audience of almost 3000 attendees.   It such amazing work they are
doing in getting ready for this event, but of course could use
financial support to pull off something this big.

Permaculture, local to global, yeah!

Hope to see you there, tell your friends

Margie Bushman & Wes Roe

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
    an educational non-profit since 2000
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in
order to grow." - Anonymous

First Annual Southern California Permaculture Convergence August 2008
http://socalifornia.permacultureconvergence.org