[Scpg] Ojai Foundation: New Council House Landscape Planting Wednesday and Thursday Volunteers Needed

Rachel Dawson pathofservice at ojaifoundation.org
Mon Oct 20 13:05:31 PDT 2008

*Volunteers Needed at The Ojai Foundation: Any Day(s) this week!*
*Now through October 23

Come one, come all!
People of all ages, capabilities and experience welcome!

We need help sprucing up our land before the grand opening of our new
Council House.*
*We're planting the landscape on Wednesday and Thursday!!*

*
We're looking for people who can weed, prune, move wheelbarrows full of
mulch, run chainsaws, help move boulders for landscaping, build rock walls
for terraces, help construct earthworks for rainwater catchment, and
finally, plant the landscaping around our new building.

You can choose to focus on the lighter tasks, the heavier tasks or a myriad
of the two- it's up to you! And it's ALL helpful!

Please come and join us any day of the week for a few hours, the whole day,
spend a few nights or even move in for the month.
*
*Free Camping is available in exchange and the sunsets are always worth the
visit!

You must r.s.v.p. before you arrive, either by email or phone so that I can
plan for your arrival and welcome you properly.

Looking foward to sharing the beauty of the land with you!

Rachel Dawson
Land Steward and Path of Service Coordinator
The Ojai Foundation
(805) 646-8343 x134
**pathofservice at ojaifoundation.org* <pathofservice at ojaifoundation.org>
*www.ojaifoundation.org* <http://www.ojaifoundation.org/>

--
"If there is any positive side to stark changes coming our way, it may be in
the benefits of close communal relations, of having to really work

Years from now, when we hear singing at all, we will hear ourselves, and we
will sing with our whole hearts."

"The Long Emergency", 2005, by James Howard Kunstler, Grove/Atlantic, Inc.,
publisher.