[Scpg] Nov. 21-23 - Growing Gardens of Gratitude: A Village Building Convergence! - Ventura, CA

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 20:09:35 PDT 2008

*Hey Beautiful People!*

This is an official invitation to join in and create an outrageous, all
weekend party next month!
Open up to the miracles about to happen in our neighborhoods! Please forward
this to any and all

groups and individuals who may be interested - and announce it at any
gatherings or meetings it
might apply to!

Also, check out our new Grow Food Party Crew video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwwHWln08Z4

*Grow Food Party Crew Presents:*

*Growing Gardens of Gratitude - A Village Building Convergence*

*November Twenty-First through Twenty-Third, Two-Thousand Eight*

*Ventura, CA*

*
*

*Is it possible to transform a town into an edible oasis in one weekend?*

Imagine cruising around town with friends and neighbors in a garden planting
celebration like no
other! Imagine hundreds of people doing this all over Ventura, CA on the
same weekend – as one
giant party of gratitude!

Join us in making our town an abundant, edible paradise of fruits, berries,
nuts, veggies and flowers!
*
Register with one or more of the following options:*
1. APPLY to be a Party Crew Facilitator – leading the design and project
implementation of multiple
gardens.
2. Become a Party Crew Member – plant gardens, play music, cook food,
promote the party,
whatever else we can think of!
3. Request a garden at a site in your neighborhood - IE house, community
area, business or school
4. Make a donation - of materials, money, or help advertising.

*Visit http://groups.google.com and search for "Grow Food Party Crew"*
•Check the Discussions on Growing Gardens of Gratitude for updates and more
information.
•In the files section, download the Gratitude Gardens Registration Form and
email it to
growfoodpartycrew at gmail.com
"The only limitation is the imagination of the designer." -Bill Mollison
--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Education

What are you grateful for?