[Scpg] Scpg Digest, Vol 71, Issue 12

info at quailsprings.org info at quailsprings.org
Tue Nov 11 21:02:00 PST 2008

Hello Friends of Quail Springs,

I'll be away for the office and email until Nov 19th, and will respond to emails when I return.

If you have an urgent or time sensitive matter, please leave a general phone message at Quail Springs 805-886-7239.

Regarding the India Permaculture Design Course:  I will respond to emails, process registrations and deposits for the India PDC when I return, in the order they are received.  If you have something that "can't wait" regarding the India PDC, you may leave a phone message with attention to Kolmi at 805-886-7239 (be sure to include your phone number AND email address) and I will do my best to get back to you while away from the office.

Best,
Kolmi Majumdar
Program Coordinator
info at quailsprings.org

Quail Springs Learning Oasis and Permaculture Farm
www.quailsprings.org
805-886-7239