[Scpg] Grow Food Party Crew Needs Party Leaders 11/22 & 11/23!!!

Devin S devinfromheaven at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:01:28 PST 2008

Hey everyone!

If you haven't already heard, there will be an amazing weekend-long event in
Ventura on Nov 21-23. Growing Gardens of Gratitude will be a "permaculture
blitz" through Ventura neighborhoods. Right now, our numbers are growing
huge for volunteers and garden requests. What we don't have are folks
committed to leading small groups so their can be simultaneous gardens
happening.

If you have permaculture garden experience and would like to lead a group,
we can provide the details of how to do it. Even if you can only do one day
or even lead one garden it will be a great help. You could even tag team it
with another leader friend or two.

Also, the event is starting Friday Nov 21 at 6PM with a concert and planning
party. It will be held at 77 N. California St. at the Ventura City Corps
building - which is edible gardening right in front of city hall!
Ventura City Corps just committed to making 40 redwood raised beds,
including installing and planting them. That's 40 gardens! This is going to
a monumental event. Please jump up and make history with us!

Best,

Devin Slavin

Grow Food Party Crew member #995932122213958770607-377727084-278482
--
Devin Slavin
Regenerative Design & Education

What are you grateful for?